Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's Bed Rest for Heather!

We have been monitoring Heathers' blood pressure the last day and a half and it is consistency getting a little higher. She decided to call Dr. Blackmon's office today around lunch to see if she should come get checked out today or just wait until our scheduled appointment Thursday.

Dr. Blackmon's office called Heather at work around 3:45 this afternoon and told her that she needs to leave work immediately and to stay on bed rest until we hear otherwise on Thursday.

Heather keeps commenting to me that she feels fine, no dizziness or other symptons of high blood pressure, and doesn't understand why her readings are increasing-I keep reminding her that we will find out all the answers to our questions soon!

Please continue to pray for Heather, Taylor, and I as we continue on our journey to the big day!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hello...why was I not informed of this news by phone? Now I am super worried! Heather, I will call soon to check on you. Take it easy and keep those feet up!

Katie said...

an update?!?!?!?!