Sunday, November 30, 2008

Firsts

We haven't posted in awhile so this happened a couple weeks ago. Taylor is doing some new things. He has always been good about taking is pacifier but he has learned a new trick! SUCKING HIS THUMB!!! I am not sure I really want him doing this, but in the middle of the night he will spit out is paci and go for the thumb. I think he has caught on quickly in that if he does this in the middle of the night I can't pull out the thumb and stick his paci back in. Clever little devil isn't he. Here are some pictures of him sucking his thumb.



His other first is he is now eating cereal. He will be turing 4 months old in just 6 days, so the pediatrician said he could start having cereal and oatmeal. He has done pretty good with it but he is still learning how to eat and not thrust out his tongue with all the food coming right out. Here is my big man eating his cereal. He is sooooo cute!!!


He of course has to get some milk to wash it down!!!

No comments: