Sunday, June 21, 2009

Here are just a few random pictures I wanted to share. First Taylor has is two front teeth and even though there are just two we need to start brushing them. So, here he is brushing his teeth while mommy was brushing hers. He was just too cute with this Big Bird toothbrush!


Does my son know how to brush his teeth or what? He even has the right end in his mouth.


These next couple pictures were from my parents house. The boys were enjoying the "sit-n-spin". Remember those from when we were kids. I think my mom found it at a garage sale and couldn't resist.




By the looks on the boys faces, I don't think they were to sure about this toy. But they are cute anyways.




3 comments:

Jessica said...

Well it's about time! It's not like you guys are busy getting ready to move or anything! It looks like Preston really enjoys spending time with his cousin. Hope to see you all very soon.

Brad said...

Love the updates. Keep em coming!!!

the swope family said...

I'm starting to see a bit more Pedersen in Taylor. He's getting so big! Miss you guys! YAY for the new posts!